Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disneyland, Again!!


I know we go to Disneyland ALL The time, and we just got back in Oct, but my Mom, sister and neices were all going, so of COURSE I wanted to go! This time, Tyler had to stay home, and it was a fast trip, but we had a BLAST!!



It was Christmastime at Disneyland, and it was BEAUTIFUL!! The kids loved the "snow" and Christmas decoratations!



Smallworld was all redone, and looked GREAT, and the castle was Beautiful! I haven't been to D-land at Christmas for about 5 years, and that is TOO long to not go! If you haven't gone around Christmas, I highly recommend it! The parade is fun and the fireworks are all put to Christmas music and then it SNOWS!! You can't beat that!
The girls had never met Aladdin and Jasmine, and it was their LUCKY day!!

The castle looked SO PRETTY!!!


One of the highlights was the second day we were coming off of Snow White and some "Dream makers" were at the exit handing out these passes.

At first we thought they were fast passes, and we were exstatic because we have NEVER gotten these before, even though we always try. You have to be "in the right place at the right time" and we never have! They weren't fast passes, they were dessert passes! Yup, that night we went to the Plaza cafe and had an all you can eat Disneyland dessert buffet. We got GREAT seats to watch the fireworks, they gave us these great mugs, and then Mickey



Minnie

and Goofy
came to meet the kids! It was SO FUN! The workers were great and entertained the kids.
Here is my mom and Goofy!!
Goodbye Disneyland!!

1 comments:

idahohubers said...

Now I want to go! It's been 8 years since our last visit and our kids have never been. Now I'm thinking of how to get them there in the next few years... Christmas time does look extra magical! Thanks for all these great pictures. I'm hoping to pay you a visit when I'm visiting AZ. I'd love to see you again. I'll contact you after all the Christmas busyness :)