Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, BUSY!!

So, I know I haven't blogged in a while, and I have a TON to blog about, but I only have a little time. I will try and slowly catch up, but this was part of my week last week!
Wednesday, these two turned 8!! I can't believe they are 8 already! They grow up too fast!

Thursday was our 11 year anniversary! WOW, 11 years with my best friend and I know it will continue to fly by! I love you, babe!!

Friday was Lexi's 4th birthday and birthday party!! She wanted Dora, so she got Dora!

Friday afternoon Tyler took Lexi and Maddie to Daddy/daughter! Fun fun fun!!
Friday Evening was Payton's birthday party-all boys and all Mario!! My amazing friend, Shelley made this AMAZING cake! And, this was her first cake to make! WOW!! Thanks, Shelley. The kids had a blast playing Mario Kart and doing obstacle courses!
Saturday afternoon was Maddie's b-day party. She wanted Littlest Pet Shop. It was really cute, and all the cute girlies had fun.
So, that was only party of my week, last week. I wasn't going to do birthday parties, but Maddie and Payton won't get baptized until Oct 17th, so I wanted to make a big deal out of their 8th birthdays right now. Happy birthday, Kiddos, and happy anniversary to us!!

8 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

Sounds like a busy month for your family! Lots of birthdays and your anniversary. Makes for a lot of work but tons of fun!

Rachelle Palmer said...

happy birthday guys!!! sounds busy... so cute cakes!!! wow...

Bella Beginnings said...

My girlies had such a fun time at the dora party. Thanks for having Haylee too! That cake shelly made is amazing! I am very impressed Shelly, but I guess that is expected... perfection everytime.

Donelle said...

Busy, busy! Bummer that I wasn't there to be of help to you...but you made it thru and everything looked like a HIT! What a great mom you are! Happy everything to everyone in your family:)

Sara Honeywell said...

Hey Liz...that Mario cake is AWESOME...Travis saw it and flipped! I may have to commission your friend Shelly in December for his birthday!!!! Miss you!!! ~Sara

Netso said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary!!!

Melodie said...

Happy Birthday(s) to your kids and Happy Anniversary to you and ur hubby. I love your new blog theme/style. The other one was nice, but a little hard to read. (didn't stop me from reading it though). This style is a lot better. Still keeping u and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Melodie

Unknown said...

So fun. Baptisms, anniversaries. So much going on and milestones reached.