So, what would a break be without us going to Disneyland and Seaworld?? Haha! Fall break actually started back on Oct 11th, but I am just now getting to the post! It started with a day on the beach, and celebrating our friend, Kaeli's birthday! (Sorry, no pics of that, yet. I didn't have my camera). Then Mon-Thurs we went to Disneyland with our very good friends, the Linfords. The kids had a blast together!
Lexi was FINALLY tall enough for most of the rides (with the help of some VERY tall cheerleading shoes I found! haha!).
She has been looking forward to riding some of the "big kid" rides for a LONG time, and I must say, she loved most of them! Here she is on Splash mountain!
I love her "nervous" face that she does. She actually liked splash Mountain!
She also LOVED Thunder Mountain. She wasn't too sure of Space mountain, but I think that was because it was all done up for Halloween and had some pretty creepy monsters on it. She also loved Star Tours. We took her on Tower of Terror,
but she would only go once, but she went!!
What a trooper! She also loved Soarin' over California. It was fun to be able to ride all of the rides and not have to wait on the outside of the rides with a child!
Jakey's stone was IN!! We found it pretty easily.
We stopped by a couple of times. Thank you so much to all of my amazing friends for putting a stone there for us! We love to visit it while we are there.
I know Jake was on our vacation with us. It is very cute because we have an uneven number of people in our family, one of the twins usually sits alone, but they always say, "I'm sitting with Jake this time." It's cute. I like that they include him.





4 comments:
lexi's face on tower of terror is classic!!!
J-E-A-L-O-U-S
What? you guys went to disneyland? no way! j/k! I am so glad Jake's stone was there, I cant wait to see it. I that you got to break Lexi in, she is a "true" member of the family now :)
Another great Dennison trip to California! Glad you had such a good time. So excited about the stone for Jake. We can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment