Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Denise!!

Happy 30th birthday to my little sister, Denise! De and I have been best friends our whole lives! We are only 14 months apart! We can hang out all day! And, our kids are best friends too! De has always been my rock and someone I can lean on. She will listen to everything I say and has GREAT advice. She has an amazing testimony and a love for the gospel. Her house is "THE HOUSE" to hang out at. She always has friends and kids over and is always doing something for other people. Her daughter, Grace, was born 1 month before we found out about Jake's heart condition. As soon as we found out about his heart condition, she started pumping extra and freezing her breastmilk, knowing that I was not going to be able to provide enough for him! She was amazing during everything with Jake. She was always willing to take care of my kiddos, or drop everything and come to the hospital. Everyone that meets Denise LOVES her. How can they not? She is AMAZING!




Thanks for being my BEST FRIEND, De! I love you, and Happy birthday!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Liz, thanks for making me sound like something great. You have a gift for that. I love you too and I want a copy of that picture. Thank you for the necklace. I really do love it. D

Kathleen said...

gorgeous picture!

Mindi D said...

That's sweet. You are lucky to have her!

Donelle said...

Denise is a great girl and I am so glad that you have such an amazing sister. She is the BEST. And I'm glad I get to call her friend as well:)

Bella Beginnings said...

I love the photo... and yes you are both amazing sisters... I am just lucky that you guys let me hang out with you now. (being the little sister was hard, but now it is cool!) Love you both!