Please say a special prayer for Ethan's family. He passed away this morning. We love this family so much. Ethan and Jake were due within weeks of each other. Heidi and I would call each other after each appointment. It breaks my heart that he is gone, but I'm sure Jake and Ethan are in heaven enjoying their "whole hearts." We love you, Ethan!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
_edited-4.jpg)





3 comments:
My thoughts are with his family today, and for the rest of the weekend. What a beautiful little boy! Its just not fair to have to suffer so much and only get to be here for so short of a time. No one wants to be a member of this club...but please let them know we are here for them.
~Bethany
Angel Gavin's Mom
our deepest sympathy's are sent to Heidi, Greg and their family. I know baby Jake and baby Ethan had a happy reunion.
Oh Liz, they will be in our prayers. You are so amazing, and I am sure you gals have been such a strength to each other as you endure the same kind of trial. Love ya!
Post a Comment