Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back To School


I haven't posted in a while so I am going to go backwards in what has/had happened and see if I can get caught up!
It is amazing how quickly 2 1/2 months can go by when you are having fun! We had a great summer, and I was sad to see it go and that the kids would start school. They started last Monday (Aug 10th). They were so excited to go back and see all of their friends and wear all of their new clothes (Especially Payton, to wear his Mario shirt. He thinks that is the BEST!) I was sad because they are so grown up. They are in 2nd GRADE! Time is going by too quickly! I remember crying when Maddie grew out of her Premie diapers! NOw they are in 2nd grade and turning 8 in 1 month!! Yikes!! Slow down!!
Anyways, here are some cute photos of their first day:
Maddie looked so cute in her Orange and Pink. She really wanted more dresses and skirts that she could wear to school!
Payton found this Mario shirt. He is so into Mario Brothers right now. I think he is planning a Mario party! (Any ideas?)

Lexi doesn't start preschool until September, but she really wanted her photo taken like the big kids. She even packed her own lunch! But, I had to explain to her that she couldn't wear her new PJ's to school! haha!

!

Here is Maddie walking to her class on the first day of school. She looks so excited!

Here is Payton walking to class too. He wanted these tennis shoes because "It would help him run faster and get away from the girls!"

Maddie and Payton decided they wanted to be in the same class this year! We will see how it goes! Right before school started Payton all of a sudden said he didn't want Maddie in his class and I asked him why and he said, "Cause when we go out for recess she always gives me a hug and says she is glad to see me!" I explained that if they were in the same class she wouldn't do that because she would have already seen him! Then, he was really glad they were in the same class! Haha!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You HAVE to look at this blog for a Mario Party!!!

http://sippycupsareforchardonnay.blogspot.com/search?q=mario

Mindi D said...

So cute! I can't wait for school to start.. 2 more weeks 2 more weeks.. It will be good for all of us!

dezertgirlaz said...

Such cute pictures of the kiddos Liz! I can't believe how grown up they are! They are very stylin! Of course Lexi looks super cute in her Dora as well! That's cool Payton is into Mario Bros! You can make little mushroom cupcakes!!