Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Prom

My littlest sister is a senior this year and went to prom on Saturday. One of my friends that I met in Utah has a daughter that is a senior and wore a GORGEOUS dress to her junior prom. I knew my sister HAD to have that dress! Skylee was nice enough to loan her this beautiful dress, as well as 2 other gorgeous dresses!
This one is cotton candy pink with ruffles and sparkles!! PERFECT!!
I wish I was able to wear something this pretty for my prom!! My daughters (and even Payton) weren't able to take their eyes off of her!
Here she is with her fan club!


Here she is with Payton and Michael (My nephew)

Isn't this beautiful?? I LOVE it!!

3 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

That is a very beautiful dress and all I can say is you and your sisters look exactly alike!
It was fun to meet you the other night. You have been an inspiration to me and it was great to talk to you for a little bit.

heidi said...

for real, she looks like a barbie! so beautiful!!!

Netso said...

She looks Darling!!! and ya, you guys are twins!! Skylee saw Elder Palmer last night. He said the other sister got engaged?? How fun is that?? Exciting times in the Palmer house!!!