Sunday, May 3, 2009

People Are SO NICE!!

We live in a very pessimistic world. There are lots of people who are mean, vindictive and don't take responsibility for themselves. Sometimes it is HARD!! BUT, a couple of weeks ago I got the sweetest e-mail EVER!! A lady named Janae said that she was a Modbe consultant and had hosted an online party. The lady who hosted it ended up getting a bunch of free credits toward another Modbe purchase. She felt I deserved a swimsuit or something from Modbe more than her, so she was giving me her credits!! This gal is from back east and has never met me. She found my blog somehow and then gave me the credits!! Isn't that amazing!! I got this e-mail on a Monday morning and it MADE MY WEEK!! I couldn't believe that some stranger would do that for me!! The gal has a super FUNNY blog that I love to read and she also gives lots of freebies away too!! Thanks Jana!!
Well, I could never pass up a FREE swimsuit, so here is what I got!!

Of course, I don't look this good in it, but I still think it is ADORABLE! I can hardly wait to go swimming!! What a great thing, huh??

If you would like to purchase one of these super cute swimsuits go HERE. Janae is an amazing Modbe consultant and would love to help you out! Or, if you would like to host a party, contact Janae. I love these suits because they are modest but SO CUTE!!! You don't have to feel like a frumpy mom in a grandma swimsuit!! They also have cute, modest clothes too!!

People really have been SO nice to me, since Jake passed away. SO many poeple have donated to Jakey's blankies, lots have just sent sweet notes or cards or just called to say hi. It is amazing!! Most people really are good!! Remember that!! Since getting this special surprise, I have asked myself what I could do for a complete stranger that might make their day! Now, I know I don't have lots of money, but, I can make someones day!! Kind of a "Pay it forward" attitude!! So, I am going to try and make someones day, and I encourage you to do the same! It will make that person feel GREAT, and I promise you will feel great too!! By the way, it doesn't have to be a complete stranger, it can be anyone you know. Everyone deserves some kindness!! What are you going to do?? I hope you have a GREAT day!

9 comments:

Donelle said...

Oh Liz, that is just SO cool! I love pay it forward and count me in. I'll let you know what I come up with...we can compare notes. You are going to look so HOT in that swim suite. Can't wait for summer and the visit from the Quinn's :) p.s. is swimming on the agenda?

Sunnee said...

Liz, me and my girlies are totally going to pay it forward this week, We found the PERFECT!!! present for little baby Grant and I can't wait to give it to him!!! We need to do one a day for alll the nice things that have been done for us in our lives! I LOVE the suit, They have always been Skylee's favorite! As for me I buy mine at the tent and awning store:)

Sunnee said...

Ha ha this is Netso, Sunnee does not buy her suits at the tent and awning store!! She just gets on in her name and then forgets to log out!!

Mindi D said...

You have already paid it forward when you sent me the blankie!! It made my day!! Love ya!!

Unknown said...

I love that fact that you reminded me I need to pay it forward this week! I think about it all the time but I needed a reminder so Thank You! I love Jakes blanket! What a neat idea!

Libbis Grammy

Netso said...

Liz,
We just went and mailed your little Birthday package so be expecting it in the next few days. Hope it puts a smile on your face. (or maybe a tear)
Love ya, Netso

Alene said...

This is so cool! You deserve it!

Greg and Heidi said...

Liz-
Awsome post! And you deserve it. You have been a great example of strength and a positive attitude to ALL. And yes, people are so nice. A friend of mine just showed up and planted flowers in my empty and dry planters this morning. She said I know you can't get to it! So thoughtful :)
Love-
Heidi

Alleman Family said...

SUPER cute swimsuit. I had a pary last year and got a suit but it seems that this year's suits are even CUTER!! I hate it how that always happens. :) Also, I can't beleive how wonderful people are. What a wonderful woman to find you and be so kind... without even knowing you or thought for herself! AMAZING! Good luck with all the blakies. I wish I was there to help sew!