Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy birthday to YOU!!

My kiddos are all turning one year older this week!! I can't believe it! Last year I had separate birthday parties for each kid. It was lots of fun, but LOTS of work, so this year I decided to throw one BIG party. The kids could invite whoever and however many they wanted! It ended up being REALLY fun! Luckily, we planned a water party at our greenbelt with
Slip-n-slides

and a water slide bouncer!

By the way, we hit a heat record....110' YES 110' was how hot it was during the day. Good thing it was ALL about the water! We had cupcakes


and popsicles

 and Cotton Candy! 
YUMMY!!

Thank you to all of the friends and cousins that came,


Happy birthday, kiddos!! I love you!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

What a fun idea!!

Jen West said...

That looks like so much fun! My favorite picture is your mom doing the cotton candy. It reminds me of my mom :)

Donelle said...

It was such a great party...even though it was so stinkin HOT! Thanks for having us!

Branonandheathergrissom said...

I'm so sad that we missed!! it seems like it was a total blast!!