So, 12 years ago I married the man of my dreams!!
Yes, we were young, carefree, and in love
(and yes, my dress was fluffy and huge...I loved it then, and I still love it!)
This is my mom's mom and dad. I fondly called them Muttie and Grampy. Grampy married and sealed Tyler and me. That means Tyler and I are married for time and ETERNITY....we are together FOREVER!! I was soooo honored and blessed to have my grandparents there. I was the last person he sealed. He passed away 5 months later. What a huge blessing and honor it was to have him seal me to my amazing man!
I know I was young and in love and "blinded by love" but I am still absolutely head over heels in love with my man. He loves me and my family and I know he would do anything for me....he does! We aren't quite so blinded, but I am still head over heels in love with him.
Happy anniversary, babe. I love you!!









4 comments:
Happy anniversary to you, both! You made my day with that surprise picture of Muttie and Grampy... thanks :)
Happy Anniversary! :o)
I still think you made the right choice with your dress....and with your husband. You two are TOO cute! I miss your face!
That is seriously the BIGGEST, PUFFIEST dress i have EVER seen! No kidding. I LOVE it :) I love that YOU love it!! I fully enjoyed this post, it made me smile. Grampy is adorable :)
LOVE the dress. It looks just amazing on you. Giselle and Cinderella! my two favorites.
Post a Comment