Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nate's Wedding

So, I never posted pics of Nate and Abby's wedding, so here are some for ya!!
Check out what Abby married in to! These are all the grand kids, as of their wedding date. 2 more have been added since! :)
My cute kiddos
Me and my MAN! :)
Yes, I chopped my hair. What do you think?

The wedding was amazing! We are sooo excited to have Abby in our family! Welcome, Abby! And congrats, Nate and Abby! We love you guys!

3 comments:

SweetSweetSara said...

I L.O.V.E your new hair! It looks super chic and SO fab! Maddie, Payton and Lex are getting so grown-up! The wedding was beautiful...congrats to Nate and Abby!

Denise said...

Pretty much I am obsessed with your hair. Thanks for all your help in the past few weeks. I don't know what I would have done without you. Love you. D

Jen West said...

that was a great party and i love your hair how ever you have it!