Maddie had her dance recital on May 30th. She LOVES to dance and smiles the whole time! It is really cute! This year the tap dance was to Hannah Montana and the Jazz was to High School Musical. I love her cute outfit, so does Lexi! Maddie loves performing and wearing the costumes and the fun make-up and all the SPARKLES!!!
Her BFF Kaeli
Her biggest fans!





7 comments:
So adorable....I love the outfits too, that is a keeper!
That is darling!!!
How stinking cute is Miss Maddie in her outfit! I'm jealous! Fun stuff!
Wow! What a snazzy costume and what a pretty girl!
Aunt Judy
WOW!!! that girl knows how to pose!!! What a little doll!!!
adorable costume!!! she looks so cute.
she looks so much like you... now she just needs a picture in the splits and we could put them side by side and not know a difference! She is so sassy. I love it.
Post a Comment