Monday, January 21, 2008

New Paint!

Well, I got a new console for our new TV back in Nov, but we didn't have enough money for the rest of it. Well, after my Christmas bonus we had enough, but Costco has always been out of it! Well, last Thursday they finally had it in. Now, this is a HUGE piece of furniture so we decided to paint while we didn't have to move any massive furniture. We let the kids help, and we aren't sure if they helped or hurt us more, but they sure loved it! They thought it was great to paint their names on the wall! So cute!!
Here is the finished product, including my new entertainment center!Isn't it fun!!

7 comments:

Alleman Family said...

So FUN!! I love the entertainment center! Your blog is way cute too. I love paint on the walls! My downstairs used to be completly white and then I painted... I can't even imagine it totally white anymore! :)

Shelley said...

I LOVE your wall color! It looks so good! :)

heidi said...

so nice!! we'll be over to watch tv at your house. shall we bring popcorn?! ha.

Bella Beginnings said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL! the paint, tv center, everything. Good job. I am sure that the kids will remember that forever!

Donelle said...

I love the new entertainment center. Good for you for letting the kids help! Did you pain the whole room the new color or just that wall???

Lindsay said...

Love the entertainment center... and I think we might be getting the same one that should be delivered by the end of the week. I'll have to let you know if it's the same! :)

Kenyon said...

That looks GREAT, I love it.