Well, I am finally updating my blog! MANY people have asked when I would be updating, and to tell you the truth I have NOTHING to blog about! We are very boring right now! And, I actually like it that way! The kids started school again, and we are back into a GREAT routine! The only thing I can think to show you are the following photos:Payton lost his other tooth on Jan. 8th, so now I have 2 toothless wonders! It is very funny when they meet new people because they both smile their biggest just to see if the person will notice that they have a HUGE gaping hole in their mouths!! It's pretty cute!
Payton is SO excited about his trophy and medal that he told me to take these photos for him. Actually, he had me take them in 3 different places in the house just so he could see which one looked best! He decided that he looked pretty good in this one! He can hardly wait to do football to, "get another trophy or medal." He is so proud!! And we are proud of him! What a cutie!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
FINALLY!!!
Posted by Dennison Family at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
It was good to hear from you:) Your kids look so much alike to me. Congrats to them on the missing teeth, and the trophy and medal! By the way, your Christmas card was so cute, I like the pajama idea!
So cute! It was so good to see you guys this last weekend. I can't wait to come down again.
I love that Peyton made you take different shots around the house. So it's not just my boys. Loved the Christmas card too. You're so creative.
gotta love the toothless! so fun!
Your toothless wonders are adorable! I have to agree with you on the boring life thing. I love when we don't even have arrends to run during the day. We stay home and read books and play games and have snacks. The perfect day!
Post a Comment