Friday, December 14, 2007

Not to be Outdone!

So as soon as Maddie lost her first top tooth, Payton was devastated! He decided that the wiggly tooth (that had been wiggly for almost 6 months) was just about ready to come out. He wiggled it faithfully every day. Then Maddie lost her other top tooth, and Payton was bound and determined to get at least one of his top teeth out! Sure enough, whether it was ready or not, it came out a couple days ago! He was SO happy!! Now he has a huge gap, and I don't think his other tooth will come in for a while!

This morning Payton and Maddie discovered that Payton is strong enough to give Maddie a piggy back ride! They both thought that was pretty neat!

Apparently Maddie and Payton want to go into modeling! No, I did NOT take these pictures! One must have been the photographer while the other modeled, and vice verse!! Apparently, they both like the Tooshie pose!

5 comments:

Donelle said...

Those pictures are great!!! I can't believe how big our first babies are getting!! I will have to show Nicolas...he still has all his top teeth...

Shelley said...

I Love them! Such cuties!

Always Smiling said...

I would be a little worried about what they want to be when they grow up. Is that a pole Maddie is dancing with? JK

Alleman Family said...

Seriously! Those are hillarious! I love that they did it all on their own. That's too funny! So, are you guys ready for Christmas? We're excited to go up to Ty's house in Idaho... we always have so much fun with them!

Becca LeSueur said...

Liz, long time no talk. We received your christmas letter and picture-darling! I've enjoyed checking out your blog. We did our family letter via email this year, but I don't have your email. Send it to me at ljlesueur@hotmail.com and I'll forward it to you. We need to get together once the holiday are over. Have a merry Christmas!
-Becca LeSueur