I know it has been a long time since I last blogged, but this is the season for LOTS of family parties and affairs! Here are 2 of the parties from Sun. night and Mon. night. I will post more party excitement later!
Sunday was the Cox party. The kids all dress up and act out the nativity, then we have a little talent show.
One of my Dad's sheep had babies the week before, so we used them as real props. They were a big hit.
Here are the kids singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" as their talent.
Here is Lexi in her brand new Christmas dress, complete with Sparkly shoes!





2 comments:
Oh my gosh I love these pictures! Nothing gets me more in the holiday spirit then little kids acting out the Nativity Scene and little girls in their fancy Christmas dresses! Merry Christmas!
I am sooooo jelous! I miss the cox parties so much! I would give anything to go to one. I hope you guys had fun. Also, Denise told me about the fun trolly ride! I can't believe Jen... that's amazing! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Christmas in AZ... you can acutally do stuff outside! But, we went outside today and played in the snow... it was 17 degrees!! :)
Post a Comment