Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bear!!!!

We have been having some bear activity around the cabin... game and fish set a trap this afternoon and by 10:30 PM (his usual time) the bear came by. He was fishing for garbage. We heard the crash and went looking. This is what we found...

I will post more when I have a better connection. Right now Julie and I are outside in my burb posting this for all to see!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! it does exist!!! that is so amazing!!! you guys were so close to it! hahaha

Netso said...

Holy Crap!!! What are you doing taking pictures???? Is there a door between you??? I know they are darling, but they can EAT you!!! Stay safe.

Mary said...

nooo way!!!! That is crazy...do they know how old it might be?

Mindi D said...

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

weaverfam said...

What a cool thing for you guys to see!

Angela said...

Oh my word that is so up close and personal!!!! Seriously I am having Liz withdrawls are you guys coming home soon?