First, the BAD news!
You might be wondering why in the world I would take a picture of my laundry, well, this is the laundry accumulated between 2-5am, and mind you, there is a load already in the washer and in the dryer! Maddie and Payton both have some sort of the flu and both threw up in their beds within about 1/2 an hour of each other, so they ended up sleeping on the floor in their sleeping bags. I am almost done with all the laundry, but whatever they have, I started with this morning. Poor Maddie had it coming out both ends (sorry, tmi) so she was up every 1/2 hour! Needless to say, it was a long night, and now today is full of yucky laundry! My house stinks, and I feel like CRAP! Hopefully tonight we can all just sleep! Luckily, Lexi and Tyler are feeling fine, and Tyler was home today!
Now for the GOOD news, I received a new calling! I have been in some sort of Primary calling for the past 4 years and really wanting to get back to Relief Society and I am now going back to Relief Society as the new Secretary! It is kind of intimidating because Secretary's are organized and I am not, but I am very excited to get to know the women of our ward and listen to the lessons! (I don't ever have to teach, thank goodness!)
Now for the GOOD news, I received a new calling! I have been in some sort of Primary calling for the past 4 years and really wanting to get back to Relief Society and I am now going back to Relief Society as the new Secretary! It is kind of intimidating because Secretary's are organized and I am not, but I am very excited to get to know the women of our ward and listen to the lessons! (I don't ever have to teach, thank goodness!)Hopefully I will have something better to post about later this week!





8 comments:
Oh Liz - so that's why your daughter wasn't feeling so hot on Monday... From what I've heard, its only a 24 hr thing so I hope you get feeling better soon!
Poor Maddie and Payton. I'm hoping they feel better soon and that the rest of you don't catch it as well. Good calling though. No teaching and you get to spend time with other women talking! :)
You are perfect for the RS secretary! I'm sorry about the laundry. I hope you all feel better soon.
I saw that you were getting released. I am excited for you to be back in relief society. I know you love it there AND you deserve it after 4 yrs in primary and nursery :) I hope your family feels better SOON! Nothing else worse than passing around the flu....so sorry.
Liz!! I'm so excited for you! I LOVED that calling! And I know you're perfect for the job! Hurray you get to have a lesson on Sudays. And I hope your family is feeling better! That's no fun!
Yeah for your new calling. You will be perfect... as if you aren't organized. Sorry about everyone being sick. Ryan has something and can't seem to get rid of it.
we've got a case of the barf-o's too. YUCK! yeah for your new calling! you'll do GREAT.
k so our family has gotten it this week. No barfing but feeling like it. Oh well missed a day of work and got to sleep in!!!!
Post a Comment