Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Missionary!

So, my little brother, Nate, left on his mission yesterday morning. He is my littlest brother, (also the biggest!) He is such a cutie and I will miss him TONS, but he is very excited to serve a mission. This is something he has been looking forward to his whole life, and also, after watching all his big brothers serve, it makes him even more anxious!!

He will be serving in the Ogden, Utah mission (yes, I'm being totally serious, I saw the call myself). He will FREEZE his little bootie off! It goes north of Ogden, to Idaho and Wyoming. COLD!!
Maddie and Payton and Lexi will miss him SO much! He is their favorite uncle to play with!
Isn't he the cutest guy you've ever seen! He has and will break LOTS of hearts!!


3 comments:

heidi said...

later chunk!

Shelley said...

I love Ogden! Home Sweet Home - well, it used to be. And yes, he'll freeze!

Alleman Family said...

He's HUGE! I haven't seen him in forever and I forgot how big he was! Hopefully he'll be in Logan for a time and I'll be able to have him over for dinner.... he'll probably eat me out of house and home! Your kids looked adorable in their costumes!