Back in September, Tyler took Lexi and Maddie to our ward's Daddy/Daughter. They all slept in the back of the suburban because it was pretty chilly at night! Here is some of the fun!
Check out the HAIR!! Yikes!
Check out the HAIR!! Yikes!
Posted by Dennison Family at 2:38 PM
3 comments:
Hey Liz,
I got your address from Julie's blog... hope that's ok! You guys looks like your having all kinds of fun! I can't believe how big your kids are. Hopefully we can keep track of each other a bit through blogging! My mom said that Aaron's reception was so fun. One big party! I'm so happy for them. Talk to you soon. Check out our blog! Love, Tif
tifinifany.blogspot.com
what's up liz! glad to find you! your kids are so stinkin' cute! i can't believe maddie & payton are 6 already..time goes so fast these days.
good worker Tyler on taking the kids camping. I am so impressed, messy hair and all.
Post a Comment